Stroke Foundation Central Region Inc
Provides community based Field Officer support for stroke survivors and their families / whanau:
- visiting with either the stroke survivor / family or caregiver
- caregiver support and education
- development of parents of stroke children support groups and the Young Stroke Forum
- advocacy with community service providers and health providers (ACC, WINZ, Age Concern, Disability Resource Service, Support Net/Link and many other such like agencies)
- disability support
- accessibility to mobility sserivces
- introduction to community activities
- befriending service with volunteers
- delivery of Stroke Risk / Prevention education to the whole community.
PO Box 639,
Alternative contact details
|When||Mon - Fri 9.00am - 4.00pm|
90 Kapiti Road,
Contact us if you think the details for this group are incorrect.