St Vincent de Paul Society Wellington
We provide a range of services that benefit the local community. We are open Mon-Fri 9AM-4:30PM. We can help with budgeting, offer food parcels, provide emergency furniture and clothing, and provide help to new or expecting mothers. Drop by to see what we can do for you.
207 Riddford Street,
|Activity/Service||Vinnies Social Work & Food Bank|
Our full time social worker is here to support you through taking the necessary steps forward in life.
This is a free, confidential and judgement-free service.
- Advocacy: The Social Worker can advocate alongside you or on your behalf to agencies such as:
Work and Income
Ministry of Justice
Child, Youth and Family
- Short and long term support for reaching your goals.
- Referrals to appropriate support services.
- Budgeting advice.
- General information and advice.
- Interpreters: We support a wide variety of cultures and ethnicities. The social worker has access to interpreters to assist us with helping you.
- Food, furniture and/or clothing assistance.
- Home service support.
- Bus stops within 50 metres
- On-street parking
Access to the building
- Handrail on stairs
Accessibility inside the building
- Other languages available: We will arrange to have an interpreter present if you need one.
Contact us if you think the details for this group are incorrect.